PBA Financial Group is committed to providing practical ideas and comprehensive solutions to add value to our clients' businesses in the areas of business services, including all aspects of direct and indirect taxation.
For all clients, PBA Financial Group specialises in tax planning, consulting and compliance services, GST, fringe benefits tax, small business, rural and farm accounting and superannuation.
For individuals, we are able to prepare and lodge income tax returns electronically, ensuring all sources of income are disclosed and deductions correctly claimed. We are also able to advise in the areas of executive remuneration structuring together with personal cash flows and wealth statements.
GST advice and compliance for the individual and corporate client are one of our specialties.
To enable you to keep up with the constant changes to compliance requirements, PBA Financial Group provides professional accounting and business advice that balances technical issues with the practical solutions for your business.
PBA Financial Group recognises the potential for growth and long term profitable performance by offering the following services:
Our taxation services include:
- Establishing efficient tax structures to ensure compliance with taxation legislation
- Tax planning
- Preparation and lodgement of returns and objections for:
- Income Tax
- Pay As You Go Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Land Tax
- Reviewing exposure and assisting with tax compliance audits
Our accounting services include:
- Direct client support, including administration
- Client bookkeeping
- Maintenance of accounting records for statutory and taxation audit purposes
- Preparation of periodical and annual statements
- Assistance in preparation of government and industry statistical returns
Our superannuation services include:
- Advice on superannuation, including Self Managed Super Funds
- Preparation of superannuation accounts, minutes, taxation and statutory returns
- Maintenance of superannuation fund, financial statements and members' accounts
- Providing maximum contribution information in line with current statutory guidelines
Our management services include:
- Corporate Secretarial
- Advice in relation to Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Financial planning, budget, cash flow projections and graphics
- Advice on rationalisation, resource utilisation and cost reduction programmes
- Assistance in assessing and appraising clients' insurance related needs
- Business advisory services